Friday, February 17, 2006

And I Keep on Payin'

The only reason I don't get too upset over life is that I do believe everything is fixable and luck goes in cycles. Right now the cycle is doing the bottom part of its loop...

My best friend was going to fly up for my birthday. Of course, I found out that we can't get off of work due to the fact that a grant-funded enrichment program will be going on at that time and I have to be at work. Flippin' wonderful. I have to miss out on celebrating my 40th in style to handhold a pack of sophomores...

My wrist hurts...

My wallet went missing yesterday. I think it was swiped at school, but I don't know for sure. I realized it was gone yesterday afternoon and had to spend the whole evening cancelling credit cards, trying to remember things I had set on Autopay, placing fraud alerts on my credit reports, telling my refinance representative not to panic when he saw fraud alerts on my accounts, listing all the grocery, drugstore and pet store cards I have to replace, etc. At least I don't carry cash or checks in my wallet...

Today is warm and muggy, my head hurts and I'm in a foul mood...I don't need a crystal ball to know there's a rum and Coke Zero in my near future...

No comments: